Kevin Brennan Writes About What It's Like
Now that we know the “President” has been lying about the Trump Tower wiretaps, I wouldn’t be surprised if he steps up the pace of his iniquities. Distraction reigns. Still, we’ve seen these doozies just since March 15.
• Developed a budget blueprint that slashes the EPA and the State Department by 30%, not to mention deep cuts to public education, HUD, and Amtrak. Down with Meals on Wheels!
• Went on a hyperbolic rant when another federal judge blocked his latest attempt at a Muslim ban. It is a Muslim ban. Come on. It is.
• Apologized, then un-apologized, for spreading the myth that the Obama administration used a British intelligence agency to wiretap Trump Tower. The Brits were properly vexed.
• Mistook a satirical piece in the Washington Post for an article supporting his diabolical budget blueprint.
• Hated on Snoop Dogg’s new video, in which Snoop shoots a clownish Trump with a flag gun. BANG!
• Took steps to make it easier for oil and gas companies to do fracking on public lands.
• Disturbed by Congressional interest in the whole Russia/wiretapping thing, made a series of untrue statements on Twitter. (Though this probably applies to all weeks.)